We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
Here's are things to consider when choosing which carbon fibre percentage to go for.
- Higher carbon fibre content means more power transfer
- Almost all national & international team players use very high carbon percentage sticks
- Due to materials, they are higher in cost
- Lower carbon fibre content makes the stick 'softer', meaning there is less bounce and so the ball may be easier to control
- Carbon fibre is an extremely expensive material. Having a lower carbon content means the price of the stick will be cheaper.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 500-560
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.